|Connector Type A||ATX 4-pin Plug|
|Connector Type B||PCI-Ex 8-pin Socket|
- Product Type: 8 Pin ATX Male to 4 pin ATX Female extensionSize : (20cm – 8inch)Product Description:ATX 4 Pin to 8 Pin Power Converter Cable
Gives you flexibility to build your PC by converting an extra 4 pin 12v power 8 PIN connectors on your motherboard or card
The Cable Matters ATX Power Supply 4 Pin CPU Female to 8 Pin CPU male Extension Cable provides a convenient solution for extending the connection from a power supply to a motherboard.
Connector 1: ATX 12V P4 8-Pin Male
Connector 2: ATX 12V P4 4-Pin Female
3. Cable Length: 20cm / 8inch
Cable Management Solution
This extension cable is used for connecting an older power supply to a motherboard in a bottom mount computer case
PSU Extension cable
Sturdy ATX psu extension cable has a male 8-Pin male connector and a female 4-Pin P4 connector with latches for a secure connection to prevent accidental disconnections.
- 4-Pin male to 8-Pin female PCI express power cables, the cable length is 5. 5 inches, cable size is 18 AWG
- Convert your power supply’s 4-pin 12V connector to use with an 8-pin 12V connector
- Converter cable that allows a PSU with a 4 pin Female P4 12v AUX Power connector to be used with a motherboard that requires an 8 pin Male EPS connector. Power a 8-pin fan with a standard PC power supply 4-pin connector
- Apply for computer cases, cooling and other accessories
- Easy to use and install
- It can be only used on the mainboard, not on the 8pin graphics card.