Rajiekart USB 2.0 to RS-232 Serial Adapter, Blue
Rajiekart USB serial converter or RS232 adapter is a small electronic device which can convert a USB signal to serial RS232 data signals. RS232 is the type of signal which is in many older PCs and is referred to as a serial COM port.
The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to the desired set up.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Type-A RS-232 (9-pin) Male
- Supports RS232 serial interface DB9
- Supports High-Speed data transfer rate.
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 x – Manual Guide on how to install the Driver.
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals, TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Designed for connecting Serial devices such as DB9 equipped PCs, routers, routers, GPS, barcode scanners, label writers, serial modems, digital cameras, card readers, palm PCs, and digital organizers, etc
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Server 2003 / XP / 2000 / 98SE / CE 6.0 / CE 5.0, Max OS X / Mac OS 9, Linux 3.x.x / 2.x.x, Android 4.2.
- USB to serial converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera.
- The USB to db9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional rs-232 serial port found on many devices.
- Specific devices include Garmin eTrex GPS, Seiko Label Printer, iRobot Create, Cisco products with serial consoles, US Robotics Modems, NexStar telescopes, Equus Scan Tools, Uniden Hand Held Scanners, etc.
- Works with software like Hyper Terminal, TeraTerm, WinDBG, all open source serial software on Linux, etc.
- In Sales Package: 1 x Rajiekart Sky USB 2.0 to RS-232 Serial Adapter 1 m, Blue
How to Install the Device Driver
Download CH340 Driver software. Install CH340 Driver. Connect module to PC and check PC’s ‘Device manager’. Open Serial communication software to use send data. It will display CH340. If the computer does not recognize the module, the user needs to uninstall the driver software, then re-install or replace the computer or change the USB port. Insert the RS485 module into the computer, check the mapped serial port number in the “Device Management Department” of the system, then select the corresponding serial port number in your application software, and open the serial port to send and receive data, so simple.
Please refer to the received manual with the device for more information.
Works with devices with RS-232 serial ports like other PCs with RS-232 ports, Bluetooth serial adapters, PDAs, GPS receivers, routers, firewalls, modems, printers, embedded character displays, scan tools, sonar units, embedded boards, etc.
- Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Suitable for PDA and modem.
- For use with computers without serial ports
Product: USB 2.0 to RS-232 Serial Adapter with user Manual. The color is blue and the design is universal.
Remember Before Purchase
Its USB to RS-232 Male Connector. Its RS 232 Male Plug.